- Designed to accompany the Kato Broadway Limited.
- Blackened metal Pantographs
- Able to go through an 249mm (9 ¾”) radius S-Curve
- Shock absorber construction gives even traction and performance, even on the roughest track
- Powerful mechanism able to pull a full 15 car Broadway Ltd. Consist up a 4% grade
- Illuminated + Directional Class lights, headlight, and number boards
- DCC Friendly, can take any DCC decoder designed to work with our N scale SD40-2 Mid production
- The Brunswick Green "Modified Loewy" scheme was used in the 1940's, and was the most commonly used paint scheme on the PRR's GG1's. It had 5 gold pinspripes and gold serif "Clarendon" lettering, and was a refinement of the "as delivered" paint scheme as Loewy first envisioned it.